Travelport ViewTrip is a secure Web site accessed by travellers who hold a Worldspan by Travelport™
booking record. ViewTrip is your single source online authority for traveller itinerary and electronic ticketing needs. Travellers can access personalized itineraries and electronic tickets anytime, from any Internet-enabled location, free of charge.
ViewTrip offers 24/7 online access to detailed, personal itineraries to travellers who hold a Worldspan booking record.
- Travellers have 24/7 online access to personal itineraries, electronic ticket records and electronic expense receipts, including the ability to retrieve, review, print and e-mail data.
- Multiple language capabilities are available:
- Customers of Worldspan users can choose among 10 language preferences
- Complete PNR segment and destination information can be accessed via ViewTrip, including flight confirmation numbers, departure and arrival times, electronic ticket information, flight duration and mileage, on-time flight status, meal information, hotels, car rentals, destination maps, weather, driving directions and more.
- Phone enquiries to travel agencies for details, and airlines for departure/arrival information, are eliminated, improving productivity for agencies and airlines.
- Integrated Online Check-In from participating airlines is available to Worldspan customers, currently from British Airways and Midwest Airlines, with more carriers planned.
- Generates an e-mail to the traveller at the booking agent’s request, once an itinerary has been booked
- Allows Worldspan users to brand ViewTrip displays with their logos, announce special promotions and more
- Increases efficiency and productivity for Worldspan users by empowering travellers to obtain and verify pertinent itinerary information online
- Accessible through Internet Explorer version 6.0 and higher
- To customise Travelport ViewTrip itinerary displays with a logo, Worldspan users are required to create a profile at the ViewTrip Web site (mytripandmore.com).